Thursday, January 25, 2007

SoMEthIng NEw....>.><> (Unpredicability)

Where in the world is das BLIESTIFT!?

WO ER IST MEIN MANSCHAFT!?

Daku?

ICHI BAN!
(Oh the beautiful writing process)
-
While you wait in the van

Hey wait
Great Smile
Sensitive to fate not
Denial
-

You'll call me your friend
I'll be the one who stands, askewed
We'll think about the times
I can go places
Would you like to come?

There's some time left
There's a couple songs left
Who knows when it'll end
Or does everything become the blight?

Why the other way?

Do you need some Anodyne
Because I'll give you some of mine
But don't return the vial
Because it'll be empty, just like you...

But I'm still your friend
I'll stick through the rough times
Lay me down and cross my arms
Finally accepted...

There's some time left
There's a couple songs left
Who knows when it ends
Or does everything become the blight?

I'll show you the sights
I'll give you the world if you want
Just let me know, sometimes
Sacred parts, why me?
Scattered thoughts, you're so lovely

No comments: