Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Haze

"Knowledge bowl is like A.A for all masterbaters..."

Since saturday (or friday) I've been sick with a head cold, plugged ears, etc.

I feel like utter shit.

I am glad to actually be writing something but i'm saddened for the reason why I am even near a computer with internet access.

Saturday (or friday night...) was fun, I mean if I actually wasn't sick I bet I could of attempted to belt out the lyrics to Interpol and Rage Against the Machine.

It's been a long time since I had fun, since summer days.

When you take too much dosage of Robitussin, things turn hazy. I literally layed in my bed looking through the sky-lights for like half an hour! To move only creates more pressure in my head. My voice is shattered, people right next to me can barely hear me.

I had TGI Fridays last night, was good.

I picture your face in the back of my eyes,
A fire in the attic, a proof of the prize,
Anna Molly

Today, another ride to the VA Hospital, to see papa smurf dying and getting weaker each day. Another bullshit conversation with her and with him.

I really wish this was January and not Christmas.
Chirstmas for the gardner/blue crew is going to be at my uncle earnie's house.

Uncle Earnie just got out of prison 2 years ago.
The man has killed people so I always wonder "what if I don't shake his hand just right." Or I drink to much pepsi and wet the bed.

But on the other hand, they do own like a bunch load of cats and dogs and other animals that I deem cute and/or cool looking. (hahah yeah cool looking...)

My friend Keith is coming to visit me during Christmas break. That'll be good. And how I look forward to 24 hours of a "Christmas Story."

I could keep going with these two or three liners but i'm off to go hop in the shower so i'm Audi 5000!

Aeliot/Scoots

No comments: