Friday, December 01, 2006

So now..

So now...

So now I realize
The truth of my place in this group
I see the end inching further and further

Bait me in using the Geek "call"
Random invitations
Acknowledge another player

\\\Rewind before me

I see you watching yourselves
Becoming Pseudo free
Seeking Pseudo-enlightenment
In a fucking video game!?
See an opportunity, rape it till it doesn't move\\
Make a get together
Make an even bigger get together
Make preparations for space monkeys
In fact, place me alongside you
Use my nature, Use my skills
I know you need them
Lie to me, everyone does

Jump ship when the times get rough.


Stay away from me until next year
I hate being used
I hate being used
I hate being used

Go home late
I lay on my bed
I can see the action

I can feel better
No I can't

Problems hiding underneath my bed, plague
My head once again

No comments: