Thursday, November 15, 2007

Vid Game Overload

Ok since September 25th I've been trying so hard to keep up with all my video games. First off, with Halo 3 I beat that game in 6 hours and had all the achievements + some cool videos all within the first week. HYPERPOWER!!! woof! Then after that I proceeded to Jericho, Tony Hawk PG, Guitar Hero III, Call of Duty 4, and just as of today Assassin's Creed.

All of these games are awesome no doubt, but that's just on my 360, on the Wii I still have yet to rebeat RE4. I need to beat Zelda and Metroid Prime 3, and now Mario just came out on that...argh! And I just got Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles today and IT'S SO DAMN GOOD! It has all the original music from the games, it's awesome. It's like an arcade shooter of RE 0, RE 1, and RE 3. The best three of the older style of Resident Evil.

Last but not least, PS3 titles for me include. Ninja Gaiden Sigma (beat it on Xbox The hardest game ever) Lair, a badass dragon game, Heavenly Sword, a god of war esque game, even though I have never played god of war. And I've already beaten resistance. So yeah there ya go.

SOOOO anyways like I was talking with my friend luke, "goddamn I got a lot of shit to do." However, I am glad that I have a lot of video games to play, for like the past 2 years I've had nothing great to play.......

Next week, Mass Effect and Rock Band. I am also planning on getting Tomb Raider Anniversary, Tomb Raider 1 was the very first game I played on a playstation. I remember it quite well, I thought "Oh my god, this is amazing." and that was like 8 years ago.

No comments: