Monday, October 09, 2006

Anal Ravity (A Note To Draggier)

Shove it
Feel it
Love it

Something has gotta change...

Gossiping widening...
Thrusting..
Its okay relax

Time for a new
Method that we can all hear and see
I need it
I want it
Deep inside it hurts
I hurt

Til your ass is blue
And bleeding
Thats the price of gossip fucking
(bring..some..wate..)

Maybe some other day
There will be another subtlety
But now we all know what we love
At first we're curious then
We realize this is hurt but as time
Spreads with more and more
Rumormongers fuck us until simply there is
Only the truth and pain
Left to be viewed

Is there anything..

You'll feel deep down inside that
Nothing can change the fact I'm just
Another gossip fuck lying on the road with
Vomit streaming down my face and a smile on my face.

No comments: