Thursday, October 26, 2006

Dux

Walk from your pilgrimage
Follow closely till your doom
Dream for another chance
Like I've done

Take each moment for granted
Then realize, suddenly
Time has no regrets
Only more choices
Blindly I
Walk the blooded path

Crazed on all things
So profound...
But I found you
Along the way...

Taken the breath out of me

You grasped me by my hand
Lead me to another place called
Dux

Blessed by the many people
I transpose
Into...Into...Into
A God

Only to realize I'm just another one strayed from the path of evil, brought only to a deeper and more conceited evil. Virtrous be the way for myself, I didn't even have to be crucified...or challenge any other being!

But I
Find myself stuck
Only to realize
Simple man was made
For these kind of interactions

Transpose, Transpose, Transpose

Falter, Muster, Gather.....

Please Please Please Let Me Get What I Want!

Give me my judgement!

No comments: