Friday, October 06, 2006

Tile Conferences

I open the door and walk in. The light flickers on and off. Smell of piss & shit rampant. There's no getting around it. Stand along side the wall and think to yourself. The sublties of the day. Oh how great they can be.

....of extreme loudness and uber crazy loud remarks. Smart arrogancies throughout the day. What's this? Car crash in the lot..haha losers. Suddenly striking......

"Give me that..."

"What are you the weiner police!?"

He takes my book. Throws it down and splits it into two. I run away.

(Flap back to reality)

I'm leaning now against the tiles. They are just like everyone else, cold and squarish, never taking the risk yet playing the ass hole game. I lean away from the tiles and exit out the door. I walk down the hallways into the next room. "It's like a game of rock, paper, scissors." How funny. An english class discussing politics and the balance between the 3 branches. Oh goody. "SHUT UP!" The teacher hands out the tests and there goes another student out the door with utter confusion.


Like I woke up in wonderland, black holes all over the praries.
Simlar to forgetting...
Can anyone show me where to go?
"Hey do you know...shit."
The only one to know.
The only one to sew.
C'mon now, expand and arise.

Walk through the halls once again.
Turn the dial over and over.
Get the shit and go.
Who woulda thought....

No comments: