Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Upcoming

Resident Evil: Extinction RELEASE DATE: September 21st 2007


My thoughts:
Well I will be honest I have been a hardcore Resident Evil fan since way back to the days of Resident Evil for Playstation featuring Chris Redfield on the front with a shotgun in hand all the way till the revoluntionary and ground breaking Resident Evil 4. I also made character charts from all the games and have also mapped out all their characters. I thoroughly enjoy all the Resident Evil games except for Resident Evil Outbreak and Resident Evil Survivor and Resident Evil Dead Aim. The following games really were just more or less like "Hey lets make more money by having suckers buy our product just because it has some zombies in it." I'm sorry the main Resident Evil games always uncovered a bit more of the mysterious Umbrella Corporation and all of its secrets; whereas "those I don't speak of" are BS games.

Anyways, I have also read all of the books associated with the main story of the Resident Evil series and I have enjoyed all of them. My favorite though has to be "Resident Evil: Nemesis" So good.

Now my thoughts on the movies....
The Resident Evil movies have always been a bit off base from the original story line of the video games. I enjoyed them but they are always times where I would like to see more revealing storyline and who is to blame for the first two movies. Goddamn Paul S. Anderson. That man has screwed up two video game franchises I highly enjoy. He messed up Aliens Vs. Predator and Resident Evil/Resident Evil: Apocalypse. If he ever goes near the Metal Gear Solid franchise or Final Fantasy or any other highly acclaimed video game franchise I will....ugh.......

But then again beggars can't be choosers....

Since now for the time being I can only access blogger through when my coworkers eyes are fixated on their screens my posts could be limited for awhile

But sooner or later, I'll be ranting on Metal Gear Solid, Chrono Trigger, and other video game franchises that captured thousands....

No comments: