Sunday, June 24, 2007

You Know Who You Aren't

YOu.

I don't know why yoU do it. Why you waste time.
Why you try to find deepeR meaNing in the word wAste.

Waste - Verb, Noun, Adjective.....etc.

You poison the waters we drink. You bait every hook. You Know so littlE.
When times change you are like a two Dollar whore. Stay for the night, but gone in the morning and you've found someone new to cling onto. When philosophy takes a back seat sliDe is it reAlly a magical line? Or is it personal satisfaction of viewing human interaction? Am I and those you know a reality T.V. show for you? Does 139 minutes (give or take with credits) change your life? Well by the time you're done reading this I will have at least suprised you in some way. You can say you saw my bluff, but know this. Sooner or later they'll be throwin quarters at you on stage. You can keep your arrogant high horse, you can keep your strive for originality, you can keep your fucking habits, and go find a new dark hole to crawl in. You can find new people to infect.

For these are new times, when people change over time. (not in a few words conversation)


You never knew me, you blast all of my friends you rumormonger.
You constantly compare your ego to others and boast yourself up for nothing.
You think you're so cool?
Keep going and you'll see.

Leave me alone.

I don't wanna waste anymore time with you.

"Guys, guess what I just heard....Buddy Guy, it's great stuff." - (YND)

The rest of us stare in silence....

No comments: