Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Oh Lacey, I think Jupiter is turning
And Mars is on the horizon
Hold onto to these dimensions
I'll show you the depths of my room
I'll show you the depths of my gloom

Sensation creation
This is why I hold you close
C'mon lets go get you some clothes
Because you're certainly far too cold
Lacey, Jupiter is turning
And mars is on the horizion

All this time I finally figured out
That error played its part
And I turned away
Add me to that pile; I'm good for the worth
The moon is rising in me
And Mars is on the horizion

Keep your mind in pieces just in case
You need to hide some lonely parts
So come with me show me your display
of damp that surrounds your blushing ambition

I came across you here in this time
I know I lost you
I came to you
You came to me
Oh you came to me, Lacey

Now times are going fast
Why couldn't it be slow anymore
I'm left on the edge
I'm like broken glass; shattered and viewtiful

Slow maybe too slow
But here comes the moon in orbit with mars
Here's where the real magic is done

No comments: