Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Lone in Loneliness

At first it was great.
The times seemed like they'd never go away.
Then one day.
He left.
So I was left here with my other "bro"
We made the best of what we had.
Pretty soon though
He'd leave me too.
I was left there all alone.
No one to go to with my thoughts.
Or To hear some crazy ideas.

I began my loneliness period.

Day after day, I was seeking something greater.
Something that could help me through the day.

I needed them yet they weren't enough.
I try to craft them into what I'd been used to.
I fail.
I give up.
I dwell even deeper into loneliness.

Each day that passed I stood there in the doorway looking to the sky.
Hoping that one day it would all be ok.
I realize the reality of it, they wouldn't becoming back.
I had to make it my own.

No comments: