Sunday, August 06, 2006

Dreams

The following post is written to help me keep track of my dreams, as well as to entertain whoever is out there. Enjoy.

Dream 1: I'm driving with 3 friends of mine. It seems as if we are heading to Shakopee for some reason. We came across a hotel I used to stay at when I was younger, the Super 8 hotel in Shakopee. We unloaded our bags and went to the room. I remember everyone else was down at the pool having fun, except me. I was doing some computer work. I seemed stressed out and then my friend came up and hugged me. After that I woke up.

After expierencing dream 1, I woke up in the same position I always have when I wake up in when I have crazy dreams. Cocooned in my own blankets. I woke up and looked at the clock 4:13

I went back to sleep.

Dream 2: (Forward) This next dream is a bit more suspense filled, reminds me of the movie Signs. But Anyways....
Dream 2 starts off with me seeing this family just doing ordinary house work/farm work when all of a sudden there is a crash in the midst of their corn fields. I remember seeing the family figures running back into their houses and locking everything up. Here's where it becomes like a movie cross, between Signs & The Thing. The way these aliens "overcame" was by inducing a stinger like thing to peoples necks. But they also had a very simple down fall and that was something like pepper. Once again upon waking, cocoon state.

Dream 3: (Forward) This dream reminds me of being in New Mexico, with all the crazy mountains. In this dream, it was me, Kevin Bacon, and Emilo Estevez just out running cross country across the rugged terrain of New Mexio or somewhere like that. Kevin Bacon brought his music and so he was sorta of like the "loner." Emilo was always ahead of me. The only significant I remember about this dream was that I was trying to climb up this incline and I remember I stopped to rest but I ended up falling asleep (in dream). I almost lost balance when Emilo shook up me. I wonder what woulda happened if I'd fallen? Hmmm. I remember climbing up top. Then I woke up.
This time when I woke up, I woke with my one leg off my bed, my head in the frame, and one arm under me, the other in the frame.

I don't know the significance of noting the sleeping patterns, but somewheres I read that you should remember how you wake up.

1 comment:

Aeliot said...

now that i think about it, maybe i did fall, hence my crazy sleep position