Saturday, August 26, 2006

EWAH!!!! (I^)

We're gonna go and overcome!!!
EWAH!!!!!
Fight the non-veraicoius ones!!!
EWAH!!!!
EYAAAAH!!!
Feed ourselves this pleasurable feeling!!!
EYAH!!!!

Or are we to fall?
EWAH!!!

(Thats the warrior spirit!!!)

Claim the King's Throne!!
EWAH!!!
Sit and stare upon the peasants, feel their own individualism dwindle away under his control. Changing their personal appearances to please the King. I see this King, most believe and trust this King with our lives. He fills people with dreams & hopes as long as you surrender your finances & personal ambitions. The King sucks all of them dry, leeching if you will. I alone, will chase away this leech with my poisonus smoke. My inner-self will kill this King. I'll be the one to sneak up and strike him in the back. He will fall.

I now find out there are more like I, wanting to chase this King out. Destroy him and all of his power. Take back what we had, before he came to power. Some question how he came to be. Simple. He needs to find the key to popularity....which is conformity. He amends to all the ways of the masses and thats when it happens. When he steals your tea & biscuits. When all of the people under this King; need something more. They need dreams, not false-draining hopes. Through dreams they will find their once lost ambitions. Which will be the fuel for bringing individualism back into the shells of these people; which then they will be able to breathe how they want. Look how they want, pay the toll if they please. That is the world we need. The world that can be restored.

No comments: